Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Day in DC

Today I met with a student director in Baltimore to discuss the
possibility of playing the title character in her senior project. Well
I got it! There was no doubt in my mind. It was pretty much written
for me even though she hadn't met met yet. She has a decent amount of
funding and seems pretty organized. So she will be paying for the
100mile round trip commute. She seems like the type of person I'd hang
out with. So I'm psyched about this project!

So right now I'm at Teaism (Dupont Cir) having lunch on my own. I'm
going to head over to Backstage Books (Eastern Market) to pick up some
makeup because my show (The Women) opens this weekend. I've been doing
some other minor errands around the city. I like the city.

- Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home