Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Whenever I really SHOULD go to bed early I end up staying up WAY too late. I think I'm secretly afraid I'll oversleep so my subconcious tells me that if I stay awake I'll already be up when the alarm rings. I think the only surefire method for getting me up on time is the Bart Simpson "drink 10 glasses of water before going to bed" method. It works.

My eyes are bleary and weary, but I just don't want to lay down. My room is so cold. I'm ready to travel. I haven't been anywhere in months. I believe my next destination is L.A. I've never been there, and as an actor I feel like I need to face the beast that is Hollywood and spit in its face and make it angry. Don't get me wrong, I really do love Chi-town ...in the summer. I'm really excited about spending this summer in Chicago with the superfriends - the former Midnight Mauraders. (Reference April 29th, 2004 + May 3,2004 entries in Meegland Blog Archives)

Good times.
contented sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home