Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I'm so happy that Jay won Project Runway!

Although I feel like I was the only person on earth that watched the show religously every week, I think it was a great show! I'm so sick of reality TV, but this one was so interesting because it was actual professionals in a difficult field trying to realise their dreams. It wasn't people from one world trying to fake it in a different world.

I think Kara Saun is an awesome designer!! I see her as like the Clay Aiken of Project Runway. She is going to come out of this as the super celebrity designer and use her fabulous talents, her L.A. connections, and her newfound publicity to launch an already great career to the next level.

When I saw the first episode of the show I didn't see Jay as winning, but of all the characters he was the one I felt most likely to be friends with. He was always funny and honest and didn't care what anyone thought of him.

I was so sad that Austin didn't make it to the final 3. He is SOOOO talented and creative.

Wendy is a good seamstress, and an excellent craftsperson but I don't see her as a New York Fashion Designer. Actually I think it's great that she lives in Middleburg(where I worked at a summer camp a few years ago with Matt and Bill!), because her style is very Washington D.C. appropriate. She can design my Helen Hayes awards dress anytime! (whenever THAT happens)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home