Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, December 11, 2004

I made a discovery in my sleep.

I left the TV on in my room as I drifted off... and I awoke to the most beautiful song I have heard since "Clocks" by Coldplay. I forced my eyes open to find out who was singing. He was on the TV. The song seemed to last forever with moments of silence begging me to go back to sleep. At the end of the song I shuddered in horror as Jay Leno thanked him for being on the show without saying his name. I was so upset that I wouldn't find out who this amazing new artist was. Then the abrasively-voiced Leno also thanked Liam Neeson and Kate Bosworth. Thank you Jay!

I jumped out of bed into the cold night and forced the computer to cooperate. Internet Explorer was freezing up like a mofo, so I switched to the alternate browser, Mozilla. Mozilla was also slow, but tolerable. I typed "Liam Neeson Kate Bosworth Jay Leno" into the google. and I got a page with NONE of their names on it. Wierd.

Anyways I eventually discovered Damien Rice. There's a reason one of his albums is called "O" I want it. Oh yes, it will be mine.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home