Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, November 28, 2004

This is the song that helped get me out of my funk (no I didn't type it out, I copy/pasted from a website):

They call me dr. worm.
Good morning. how are you?
I’m dr. worm.
I’m interested in things.
I’m not a real doctor,But I am a real worm;I am an actual worm.I live like a worm.
I like to play the drums.
I think I’m getting good,But I can handle criticism.
I’ll show you what I know,
And you can tell me if you think I’m getting better on the drums.
I’ll leave the front un-locked ’cause I can’tHear the doorbell
When I get into it I can’t tell if you areWatching me twirling the stick.
When I give the signal, my friendRabbi vole will play the solo
Some day somebody else besides me willCall me by my stage name, they willCall me dr worm.Good morning how are you, I’m dr wormI’m interested in things.I’m not a real doctor,But I am a real worm;I am an actual worm.I live like a worm.
I like to play the drums.I think I’m getting good,But I can handle criticism.
I’ll show you what I know,And you can tell me if you think I’m getting better on the drums.I’m not a real doctor,But they call me dr. worm.


Now what the heck does that have to do with Meegs recovering from her world getting turned upside down? I might just leave it to you to solve the mystery... but since I am lonely and bored I will tell you a bit.

First of all the way the song is played is super upbeat. Then the words make me think of a crazy guy who wants to be a rockstar so badly that he is blind to the fact that he's not so good at it. I wonder if maybe I'm not so good at improv. I have moments of being good, but maybe even those moments are not so good. I think I'm getting good, but I can handle criticism. I'll show you what I know and you can tell me if you think I'm getting better at improv.

I just like singing at the top of my lungs that I can handle criticism.

Sometimes I think I'm actually retarded but everyone is just being nice and not telling me. Like when you see someone with a abnormal defect and you try not to stare. When you meet a mentally challenged person, you don't ever tell them they are retarded. So I could BE retarded and nobody would tell me.

Everybody be nice to the retarded girl.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home