Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, November 21, 2004

So where have I been lately? Well right here mostly, but with very little computer access. Whever I get the urge to type, my mother is chatting online. I have a picture of a friggin huge cricket I found in the famous bathroom of infestation. I'll put it up here as soon as I can find the cable to hook up the camera... I know how much you all enjoy my insect stories. This one had a death by drowning. It was pretty gross. I put the shower head on superpower shiatsu massager. Unfortunately for the cricket the only major pressure point it hit was his tiny brain. Now I think something unseen has bitten my foot as I was typing. It really hurts and itches... Karma's a bitch, aint it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home