Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, October 22, 2004

You know there are a lot of discrepancies in that article. Karen's last name is not Davis, it's Carbone. The military prisoners were difficult to find because we were supposed to use members of SAG before resorting to non-union actors. Carlyn actually has longer conversations with the actors than just those two sentences talking about her personal life and switching to business. She actually already has a 1 year old son, and when she was talking about getting pregnant it's because she doesn't want him to grow up as any only child. I thought it was inappropriate for Bedisha to use that selected sentence in the article. I mean there were less personal things like eating habits or bowel movements that could have been included rather than a woman's reproductive issues. So whatever.

But most importantly, the biggest source of misinformation in that article was at that time I was not an intern. I was a full time employee with my own phone extension and email address.

Now that I've been doing this promotional work in DC all week I've probably been replaced, but for a while there... I was into some important stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home