Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Ok, so apparently I was just visitor number 666 to my own blog. I couldn't remember when I had last written something. Creepy.

My back hurts from that damn yahoo promotion. I'm so glad it's over. I'm thinking promotions are not my cup of tea. I'm pretty good at pretending I care about a product, but I'm very succeptible to slacking off. I just hope none of the "spies" caught us sleeping in front of the window at the Dupont Circle Starbucks. oops. You try handing out fliers in the rain for 12 hours and see how good you feel the next morning.

Last night we went to Apex when we were done. The guy in my group is a bouncer there. It was fun, but it was early so there was nothing going on yet. The bartender was supposed to give us the hook up on drinks, but I ended up paying like $5 for a vodka cranberry. She wasn't very nice. I went home early because I was tired and out of money.

Now I'm off to improv class. tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home