Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, December 03, 2004

Just now I randomly smelled Cigarette smoke in the office. Oliver and I wandered around a bit to find the source, because nobody in our office smokes. So it was wierd. We think it was coming from outside, somebody must have been smoking near the intake.

huh.

But it made me think of that quote from the movie Orange County that the 4-101 guys used to always say, where Jack Black says, "And she was all like I'M GONNA BURN THIS MOTHA DOWN!" and the other guy (was it Ben Stiller?) says, "She told us it was electrical."

Yeah. Orange County is a good movie to watch when you don't get into Second City. Because Colin Hanks didn't get into Stanford either. I wish Jack Black was my older brother. Not that there's anything wrong with my brothers. I happen to like my brothers. I think they would both think it was cool if Jack Black was my brother too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home