Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, November 29, 2004

So I'm back in the oficina de casting. I'm kind of "phoning in" the phone calls. Its always so hard to go back to work after a holiday. Especially this time of year.

So I'm almost back on the wagon after a weekend of lonliness and defeat (it sucks being depressed on a holiday weekend when most of your drinking buddies are away). I got a couple of emails from casting people today. Apparently I'll be an extra for an FBI training video in Quantico this weekend. And I have a big audition in Philly for a tv show next week. I'll fill you in on the details if I make it past the first cut. Being disappointed on a regular basis is part of acting... its all in how well you recover. It's all good in da hood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home