Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, December 19, 2004

I don't know what to say. Peter Cincotti - FRONT ROW CENTER! Yeah Jess!

Made it to the tail-end of "Nogfest 2004" at Casa de Hassan just in time to get hugs from friends of Christmas past. And you will all be happy to know that Greg has not yet gotten himself killed in the Marines! yay! I've been hurtin for some 4-101 luvin, guys! We need to get the BAND back together!

I was thinking about something like this: "Oh wow look at us now, flowers in the window. It's such a lovely day, and I'm glad you feel the same, cause to stand up, now out of the crowd... You are one in a million and I love you so. Let's watch the flowers grow!"

Also today at work I ordered Chinese and added a juice to the order and the guy forgot to bring it. I told him I didn't need him to come all the way back just to bring me a Snapple so he said he would make a note to bring a Snapple to the Box Office next time somebody orders from there. So all you Box Officers... I'm talking to YOU SnappleAppleWeggie... don't forget to ask for the free Snapple! And FYI - we started a BOX group on TheFaceBook.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home