Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Who is this mysterious "Meegsfan" with "E&M Homework"?

Well since you asked so nicely with all those exclaimation points and such...

I'm really psyched because I've been doing a lot of acting lately. Tomorrow morning (today actually) I've got a couple lines in a short indie film about a couple of unorthodox super heroes. I think it's my job to get held up by the robber.

Then I've got rehearsal for the play I'm mentally done with.

Then Sunday morning is the second half of the NIH television piece I'm involved with. I believe we are going shopping in Georgetown.

Then more rehearsal.

Then Monday I'll be an extra in a local car commercial.

Tuesday I'm meeting with a student director at JHU to discuss me possibly being the lead in a short film for her senior project. It involves Bollywood dancing!!! I'm SOOO psyched!

So it is possible to be an actor without being beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home