Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

I miss out on so much when I procrastinate, last night I missed Karaoke, and tonight I'm missing Cinco de Mayo. I really should have started on this stuff 16 weeks ago. Dude, this sounds familiar, I think I wrote the same thing last December during finals.

Anyways, what I'm really here to talk about is my pink Renuzit candle. I'm upset. It has lasted all year and now upon trimming the excess wax around the top, I have found that we are in our final days together. We have about 3/4 inches of candle left. Which is great for a tea light, but for a free-standing 3 inch pillar candle... it doesn't look good. I've been trying to find another pink renuzit... I love the sassy, spicy, floral smell... like somebody pureed a sack of day old roses! But alas another pink renuzit is nowhere to be found. I wish I knew what the smell was called so I could ask you all to look for one for me, but all the label on the bottom says is, "DO NOT REMOVE THIS LABEL...failure to follow these directions could result in unexpected fire hazard or personal injury" aww... pink renuzit... you say the sweetest things. I will make the most of our time together... you will rid my room of the smell of old socks, and I will bask in the glow of your light for one more day.

>>sniff<<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home