Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, May 03, 2004

MeganK77: you've got mail
TermiteDanni: I do?!?
TermiteDanni: nice...
MeganK77: I'm in a tippy typy kinda mood
TermiteDanni: is that good or bad?
MeganK77: neither, just wordy
TermiteDanni: the friggin phones are driving me nuts
MeganK77: you should get a rabbit
TermiteDanni: what does that have to do with phones?
MeganK77: Sophie used to chew through the phone lines when we would let her out of her cage to play
MeganK77: you could go about your business
TermiteDanni: oh yeah....
MeganK77: nobody would know
MeganK77: until someone said, "oh cute! a little bunny!"
TermiteDanni: (devilish laugh)
MeganK77: bunnies make people happy
MeganK77: they will pet the bunny, and the phones will be silent
MeganK77: everybody wins
TermiteDanni: nice...
TermiteDanni: you know my horoscope said to stay home today....I'm wishing I had listened to it...
MeganK77: oooh! I listened!
TermiteDanni: you're not a gemini
MeganK77: but I'm a good listener

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home