Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I guess everyone comes to a point in their lives where they don't want to celebrate birthdays anymore. After 21 it's all kinda downhill. I just don't have time to plan birthday parties anymore. I had plans to make this one a big deal because I'm turning 27 on the 27th, but it's so much work. For my birthday I want to take a nap, and I want a "Kick the Cheat" from homestarrunner.com. But neither of those things are going to happen today.

In Comedy class today we had a 50 question exam that Meggie and I had forgotten about. We walked in 20 minutes late as usual... we almost skipped... and there were these two girls sitting outside the classroom. We were like what's up, and they were like... they're taking a test in there.. and I said, so how did you guys get out of it... they looked at me like, duh, and said, "we already finished" Weggie and I looked at eachother in horror, recovered and said Alright!! Lets go fail a test!! Woo hoo! Yay for improv. It's a test on comedy, and we are two of the Wednesday Night Warriors! We know comedy! Right! But this is Ancient Greek and Roman comedy, and we haven't read a single page of the plays. Shrug it off and get to work. So we both disrupted the entire class asking for scantrons and pencils, yes, we ARE those assholes. We both probably failed, but eh, you can't go back in time. After the test the entire class talked us into doing an encore presentation of our skit from last week. Sorority girls are SO easily amused. I didn't think it was THAT funny, I mean we ARE good, but I didn't think we were so good as to do it again.

Whatever.

Now I have to go fail a presentation in ADD class. That's Advanced Directing and Dramaturgy although since it's tag-team-taught by two Yale-ies it might as well just be called ADD Class. I LOVE IT!

Happy Birthday to ME!!




As my brother would say, "Snargle!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home