Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, April 23, 2004

After 5 hours of sleeping on my bathroom floor, I finally convinced Jesse to move to the couch. He's going to be ok. I made up a bed for him on the couch with sheets and pillows and everything, I even let him use my Power Puff Girls fleece throw. But he was so out of it that he just flopped on top of everything. It was funny, the whole elaborate process went something like this:

Between 10pm and 11pm I checked him periodically to make sure he was still breathing. I kept asking him to move to the couch but he kept saying, "I'm ok. I promise not to puke." A few friends stopped by one at a time, and all were surprised to see a pair of hairy feet poking out of my bathroom doorway. Melissa's face mouthing "who is that?" and pointing was my favorite reaction. Then she took a closer look and said, "Did you go to Chantilly?" Jesse freaked out and said, "Yes!! What the hell is going on??" Melissa left him wallowing in his confusion on the dirty bathroom floor.

I watched cartoons and did the dishes, then as Family Guy ended around midnight I went back to my room and noticed the feet were facing the opposite direction. So I exclaimed, "Jesse!!!! You rolled over!!!" He said, "I did? Yaaaay!!" The few seconds of celebrating must have worn him out because he was unconcious again soon after. So I made up the couch for him. Then I went back to the hairy feet and kicked them, and sternly ordered him, "Jesse? It is time to move!" and he said, "OK, where're we goin?" still on the floor. "Just to the couch" "OK... couch" So he got up on his own, but I think he had forgotten where the couch was. So I helped him out with the directions. When he saw the couch he stumbled back in awe (or just lost his balance) and said, "Oooh this is for MEeeee? Power Puff Girls and everything!!!" Then he fell flat on top of the couch with his feet where I had turned down the sheets nicely and his toes hanging over the pillows. "Wrong end, dummy!" I said as I pulled the pillows out from under his feet and threw them at his head.

Now I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.
"Thanks for breaking my cow lamp!" -Homestar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home