Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

When I am procrastinating I tend to read the away messages of my friends... I found a common thread today and wanted to share. So here is a taste of what the GMU Campus feels like today, with today's TOP TEN AWAY MESSAGES!!

10. "exam"
9. "studying and really doing it"
8. "at work, all day, again, oh lord someone help me"
7. "sooo close to the end"
6. "Going crazy Join the club"
5. "down and out for the count."
4. "spanish 202 final. shoot me now."
3. "i feel dead inside."
2. "don't squeeze me i'm full of information"
1. "DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE THEATRE!!! "


I can't wait until I'm done with all this schnizzle. So let's do it! Write the damn paper, Megan!! What the hell is your problem! Yes! I'll write the paper!

... after this short intermission... mmm crabcake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home