Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006







Holly at the Hollywood Sign






Random fun peeps I met at an improv drop-in class at Second City with my Feature Trend.










I ran into Mike from last summer's class at the drop-in and Maddy met up with all of us at IO West.












You all might recognise this guy from his blog/comments, but he just doesn't look the same without the shiny pants!








My friend Wendibus is on the right and her friend who's name I can't remember is on my left. Greg Proops is lighting a cigarette above my head. We are all a little tipsy.






Random fun with Wendy and Keith!
















Maddy and I and our matching Elantras

2 Comments:

  • At March 16, 2006 6:36 PM, Blogger Keith said…

    Wow, I really need to tell a barber to take some of the sides and add it to the forehead. We look happy, though!

     
  • At March 25, 2006 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Megan. I think you are long overdue for an update. You know, the kind that says "Heck yeah, Mason! Elite 8, don't hate!" :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home