Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

There are only 12 people in the world.

So Maddy and I have decided to start writing a screenplay about us, and
our wierd coincidences.

Here's a list of just some of the randomness in the past 24 hours:

1. The rental car guy picked out a white Hundai Elantra for me, and
asked me if it was ok. I'm not a fan of white cars, but I was tired so
I was like yeah whatever. So I met up with Maddy at Mel's diner and the
first thing she said to me was, "I was just standing here and thinking
hey that girl is driving my car... Holy crap, its Megan!" Sure enough,
same make, model, and color. We were thinking they were twins separated
from the assembly line at birth. Reunited by fate!

2. I get her keys and go back to her apartment to take a nap and crawl
into her loft bed and shut my eyes. Suddenly I sit up (narrowly
escaping a bump on the head) and yell "this is The Ikea "Tromso" queen
size loft bed with matching pull out futon!" How would I know this?
Because I have a printout of this bed from the Ikea website at home.
I've been saving up for the exact same bed!

3. I've met her aunt's friend before. When Laurie and Wayne showed
up Laurie and I hugged because she happened to be visiting from
Fredricksburg, Va last time I was here in June. Wayne hugged me as a
joke saying stuff like, I haven't seen you in forever! Etc. So this
morning at breakfast Wayne and I were making small talk about where
we're from and it turns out he used to lay carpet in Alexandria. Ok,
he's lived in my hood. Now he owns a couple gyms in Fredricksburg.
Yeah. I was like I went to highschool at Bishop Ireton, college at
GMU. And he was like, I'm very familiar with Mason, I run a fitness
expo there every year. I was like, Body Rock? He said, yeah are you
familiar with it? I said, I worked at it. I worked at the Center For
the Arts Box Office for three years. He was like, see? I knew we hadn't
seen eachother in a while. We totally met at GMU like 3 years ago. I'm
pretty sure we had a conversation.

So at this moment I'm on a roadtrip to San Diego with Maddy, her aunt,
and the Body Rock guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home