Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Waiting...

So are we in level 2 or not?

This was such a surreal afternoon. We were all talking and laughing as we had lunch and beers across the street at Corcorans. Acting like it was just another after class get-together, except occaisionally someone would mention THE LIST. The comically veiled tension reminded me of my grandfather's funeral. See? These are my people. Instead of talking about the thing, we are all suffering secretly, and having the best laugh of our lives.

I am very happy to announce that I AM on the list. But so sad that half the people in these pictures were not. I'm going to miss them. It's hard to spend 5 months with people and not get attached. I'm going to miss you guys. You will always have a special place in my heart.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home