Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Stranded

So I'm sitting in my car waiting for my daddy to rescue me. Apparently
my car doesn't like rain. I probably could have told you that -
considering the monster holes in the roof, but now it has staged a coup
and decided to stop running... At the end of my street. Which I'm
actually kind of greatful for because I was about to get on the GW
Parkway and drive through about 30 miles of wilderness with nowhere to
pull over. So being stranded at the end of my street seems like a
luxury by comparison.

My only fear now involves said holes in the roof. There is a lot of
rain and the car is actually shaking under the force of the storm. I
believe I shall be quite wet very soon...

So day one of shooting "Ellie" is not starting out well... The star
seems to be stranded in a moble (or not so mobile at the moment) puddle
about 90 minutes from the shoot location. But no worries, Meegfans... I
AM wearing my seatbelt!

- Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home