Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Work today was cool. I mean it was tear your hair out busy, but I kinda like it that way. It's funny, at this internship I don't get paid, but in three weeks I have been given ten times the responsibility I got in six months working for the government getting a salary and benefits. Maybe actors egos aren't actually as fragile as intercontinental ballistic missiles.

I guess the whole "you get what you pay for" thing doesn't apply when you're hiring a Meeg.

If you look to the left you will see my little Chameleons of Capitalism have honed in on my Scooter obsession. I love it! I want to mess with them. What product should I endorse next? How about breakfast cereal?

Frosted Lucky Charms are magically delicious, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home