Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, September 02, 2004

So I was riding around with the top down yesterday and I got a sunburn. I found this spray aloe to put on the burn. It feels really good. So
I was having breakfast with my sister this morning and she was playing with the bottle, and we both wanted to spray stuff with aloe. You know how it is. So I took the bottle from her and sprayed it at the plants. Actually at one plant in particular. It happened to be an ALOE plant. Yes... I sprayed aloe on the aloe plant. I feel horrible about it. That would be like if I was sitting there minding my own business and a plant came up and sprayed me with people blood. That would be horrifying. I'm so sorry.

p.s. scooter scooter scooter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home