Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, September 06, 2004

So this weekend was full of adventures, and no puter to type them on. I will try to sum up.

Thursday night was the CVPA party with salsa dancing and stuff. I'm so proud of the GMU Players I have left behind. We were the only ones dancing for a long time. I guess as actors we have been trained to look like idiots in public and have no problem with it.

Then we all went over to Liberty Square and played frisbee in the dark. Very fun.

On my way there I got a call to be an extra in a movie the next day. So I had to go home kind of early.

At 6:45 AM the next morning I was in Bethesda munching on dried apricots for breakfast in the craft services room at "Death without Consent" I'm not going to share my opinions on this because I never know who is reading. But I will sum it up by saying it was a LONG day.

I signed with a casting director for the first time. Her name is Julie and she's really nice. I tried to be cool and offer her a ride to the metro after the shoot, but then we got seriously lost and it was kind of a disaster. Well at least she'll never forget me.

I think I need to leave town. I'm heading to Chicago Thursday night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home