Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Good morning! We didn't get to bed till 3am but we are up at 8:30 anyways to watch the Bahamas drift away on the skyline. Our room is at the "aft" of the ship near the propellers and stuff, so when they went to back out of the lil cruise ship parking lot our room started to wiggle a bit and it woke me up. It's really hard to know what time it is when there is no working window.

Last night was fun we have kind of formed a little dinner group. The tables seat 10 and we made friends with the first set of guys we sat with and the next night our new friends and some friends we met at other functions all sat together. Apparently the accountants think we are cool. Maggie tried to fix their TV. Today there are events planned scattered throughout the day but we will most likely go back to the cave and go back to sleep. None of our friends are up yet as far as we know and I really don't blame them a bit.

I haven't gotten ANY email as long as I've been here. Wierd. I mean even the junk mail has slowed to a trickle. I hope kelleher.net is working.

Now Nassau is just a dark line in the distance and we are truly trapped on the boat for the next 24 hours. Nothing scandalous has happened yet but I do have some funny stories. The best thing that has happened so far is racing around in the horse and buggy with Freddy and Seabiscuit.

Say hi to the Cicadas for me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home