Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, May 24, 2004

It has been a long time my Blog.

I really don't like the keyboard on my mom's computer so my lengthy typing fits are not so free-flowing since I moved home. I really need to get my act together and hook the laptop up to the network here.

I am BORED!!!


Don't get me wrong... as usual I have plenty of things I should be doing. But nothing FUN! I'm so psyched that Weggie suggested going to Van Dyck again. And I'm actually planning a Workshop night just so I have something to look forward to. Well there is that whole "Cruise to the Bahamas" thing happening this week... but that doesn't count.

I miss campus life already. I knew I would, but being 27 I think there's pretty much nothing more I can do about it. Except maybe move into a hip apartment building in the city... but I can't afford that yet.

Somebody PLEASE oh please CALL ME!





no

I'm not desperate.

Not in the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home