Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, May 10, 2004

Forgive me if things are a bit discombobulated but blogger.com just introduced a new format and it's throwin me off a bit.

What I meant to say was about the song.
Apparently I'm not the only person who likes "Am I Awake" by They Might Be Giants. It is being used for a TLC show called "Resident Life" so you can check out the full song, video, and pics of the Johns at this link. http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/residentlife/music/music.html

The video is mediocre, I don't think it's the REAL video... just like an extended ad for the show. But the pics of the Johns are fun.

I'm sure my fellow TMBG fans are like... geez Meegs, you didn't know that? Well I'm sure I heard that bit of news before I heard ths song for the first time, but now I'm just putting it all together. I've never seen the show, I just got the CD it is on for my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home