Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, May 27, 2004

I am in Ft. Lauderdale. JetBlue is AWESOME! They are so kooky and fun. Maggie got her bag searched by Dulles security because of the sack of quarters in her quilted green bag. But we were there way early so it didn't matter.

Danielle's first flight went pretty smoothly, and when the flight attendant gave little wing pins to the toddlers on board I convinced her to give one to Danni too. Danni and Mags are in awe of the palm trees and the colors. It's nice to be down south again. What the hell am I thinking talking about going to Chicago???

Topher is breezy and cool as usual. He took us to a fun place at lunch where we sat under a palm tree and rocked the booth back and forth in the breeze. I have to go now, Mags and I are headed to the beach. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home