Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Go Cubs!

I went to my first Cubs game today! My classmate Josh gave me the
tickets for FREE at the last minute and the seats were awesome. It was
SOOOO cold though! I took better pics with a disposable camera and I'll
put them up in a couple days.

Zach was so thrilled that I shared the wealth with him that he met me at
the L station with a pink Cubs hat for me. We had a pretty awesome
time!

...and John Cusack was there. I didn't get to meet him or see him, but
he was there. They usually have a celebrity sing "Take Me Out to the
Ball Game" during the 7th inning stretch and today it was him. I -so-
went into stalker mode but was ultimately too frozen to do any serious
investigation.

Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home