Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, August 23, 2004

From the Mailbag:

Dear Meegs,

I have been reading your blog for quite some time now and have come to the conclusion that you are awesome. Why do you limit your exploits to just Chicago? Have you and your Meegs-Team thought about traveling to more cities and causing havoc? If so, could we please see more of this perhaps in some type Experimental Film? Thank you.

GD, Washington, DC

-----------------

Thanks for the question, Greg. I mean G. I mean yes I'm awesome!

I was pondering a witty response while watching the "Experimental Film" video at Homestarrunner.com, but alas I was distracted by the fact that my watch is stuck on my left wrist. Yes the left wrist is a good place for a watch, but this is a cheap chain-type-jewelry watch from Walmart and the clasp is poking into my major blood vessels... oh wait, never mind I got it off! Where was I?

Yeah... you're all gonna be in my experimental film. Actually that's a lie. Only the women will be in my film because it takes place in a ladies restroom. I wrote out a snippet of the script during my Second City writing class... a "sketch" if you will. Please view http://megan.kelleher.net/Ladies%20Room.doc I would like to apologise in advance to my family for sinking to the level of "potty humor"

As far as causing havoc goes... the Meegs has caused traffic jams, or at least jaywalked in at least 5 major cities this month. You haven't heard about it because all this "havoc" was created under my criminal pseudonym of "The Jackal." Yes the secret is out. I AM The Jaywalking Jackal.

Be good. Look both ways! Observe major traffic signals... sometimes.

Peace Out!
-The Jackal


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home