Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, July 26, 2004

Nothing really interesting to talk about, just biting my nails waiting for my trip to Chi-town.  13 more days.  Crazy.

I hung out with my god-daughter, Dagny, yesterday.  She's the coolest 8 year old I know.  She wants to be a stand up comic when she grows up.  I don't think I even knew what a comedian was at that age.  I think I was playing with ponies and writing stories about rainbows.

We went to see Comedysportz.  I was a little nervous about a pre-fab, chain-store, improv group that operates out of a mall, but I was pleasantly surprised.  Hey why not make theatre as common and accessable as movies?  That's a good idea.  and it's actually next to the movie theatre in the mall.  Why go see the same old movie, when for the same price you could see improv actors do a different show every time?  It was fun.  The kids loved it.  Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home