Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, July 03, 2004

I'm back in VA. In case anybody cares at all.

I'm beginning to think old friends don't want to hang out with me and that makes me sad. I haven't moved to Chicago YET! geez. IF I do move there it won't be for another year. It's like people have already written me off as gone.

I'm only going for a week. It's like a vacation. Like when other people go to the beach. Except I'm going to visit comedy Mecca.

When you say you are going to Nags Head for a weekend in August do people come up to you at parties and say, "Oh hey (insert name here)! It's good to see you, are you visiting from Nags Head? I heard you moved to Nags Head. When ARE you moving to Nags Head? Haven't you LEFT YET???? Can I have your old stuff when you leave forever?

Who is starting these rumors? I think people should spend less time talking ABOUT me and making up stories and more time calling me to spend time with me while I AM here. I won't be here forever, it's true. But I haven't left yet and I won't go for like another year - that's a lot of lonely weekends I will be spending alone in Alexandria. and IF I do go it won't be forever.

I'm not going to call you anymore. I'm tired of being the one who calls! The constant rejection is getting to me. If you miss me YOU can call ME. You know where I am. I don't plan on changing my cell number any time soon. I do miss you. But I'm not going to beg you to be my friend. If your new friends are cooler than me... then fine... go be cool. I can make a fool of myself in front of anybody... with or without you. I can feel distant and disassociated with strangers... we don't need to plan a night around it.


Actually I want to thank you for pushing me away. I felt bad about the thought of leaving, but you are making things a lot easier for me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home