Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, July 01, 2004

So maybe I WILL be updating you from the road. I'm sitting in my cousin Ann's office. I haven't seen her in several years. She seems frustrated because today is a particularly busy day for her. I wish I could have planned this trip better so we could have hung out more. We are going to lunch with Aunty Linda in a few minutes but it's going to have to be a little rushed because Ann has a meeting at 2.

I'm not exactly sure how I am going to intercept the Karen tonight... I have faith that she and Aunty Linda worked it out... maybe.

So Independence Air was pretty good. The flight attendant seemed a little too eager to impress us. We actually got hot towels at the end of the flight. They were paper towels, and they were more like lukewarm. But hey! That's the best hot towel experience I've ever had on an airline. I still prefer JetBlue, but flyi says they will be getting new planes with TVs soon.

There was the cutest little dog traveling on the plane. His owners were carrying him in what looked like a duffle bag with a hard bottom and mesh sides. Since there were a lot of open seats the flight attendant let them put the dog carrier in a seat instead of zipped up and under the seat as is stated as the policy. He was a Chihuahua/Basenji mix... I considered switching bags when they weren't looking, but he made this whiny noise when I tried it so I'm still dogless.

I'm thinking toy poodle is the best way to go. I know they are girly and frufru, but they don't shed and that is important. If I can fit it in a bag I can take it on the airplane with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home