Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, April 18, 2004

There are a few people in this world who just go out of their way to piss me off. Why? There are many things these people can do to avoid pissing me off, but they do the exact opposite. Then they seem to revel in it. They laugh. "Ooooh, look how pissed off Megan is. Ha ha" I don't like these people. I especially don't like when they pretend to be my friend to my face. I don't want to look at these people. I don't want to talk to these people. I don't want to breathe the same air as these people. These people are idiotic. They make their own lives miserable. On purpose. Because nobody likes them. Telling a sad story gets them pity friends. Who wants pity friends? I'm tired of these people. I can't wait until I never have to see them again. EVER.

When I'm rich and famous, I will not invite these people to my fancy celebrity parties. And if I see these people on the street, I will pretend not to know them. I really hate these people. I will not satisfy these people with naming her name, because when I look back on this journal, or when my autobiography is published, I would rather forget I ever knew these people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home