Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, April 08, 2004

OK, I've decided on my career.

I'm going to be on Saturday Night Live in about 5-10 years.

To get there I have to study at Second City in Chicago.
Take a look at their alumni list http://www.secondcity.com/history/alumni/chicago.asp

There is a week long "Improv Bootcamp" this summer and I called and there is room. So I've talked to my gang of comedy buddies from the Wednesday Night Workshop and I think I can get at least one of them to come with me so I won't be travelling alone.

If I like the classes there, I'll check into their conservatory program and audition for it (thats how all the cool people studied). So there you go. That's my life for the next few years in a nutshell.

As Second City alum Mike Myers would say "How did I get inside such a large nutshell?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home