Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Delicious Melicious from Da Box wins todays Away Message Award:

""Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness that frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you NOT to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that others won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just some of us, it is everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear our presence automatically liberates others."
~Nelson Mandela, 1994 Inauguration Speech

[insert English accent here] "I'M the coolest person in this box office! Uh-oooh...Melissa! That would make YOU the most UNcoolest person in this box office!"
~ quoted straight from Tim Bainton in Harris Theatre. Ya see why we love him?! "

I'm glad auditions for my show are over with... here is my AIM commentary on the subject:
"MeganK77: Thanks to everyone who auditioned for Moo! I wish I could have two casts... because I did have two casts, but then I had to make it one cast... because we only have three weeks to rehearse... and you can't have two casts with one director and only one theatre and only three weeks... that's crazy. crazy. So to the second cast, who isn't the actual cast this time. I hope you can be my cast next time. So much love to the many casts. The uncast are not to be cast aside lightly... audition for Rachel's musical!"

I'm not making it up. I really did have like an "A" team and a "B" team. Or more like brown hair team vs. a redhead/blonde team.

The "A Team" had Mr. T and that goofy guy who flew the airplane. I pity thu foo, who messes with mista T! Remember how they used to have to drug him to get on the airplane because he was afraid of flying... crazy Mr. T. Those were good times.
Where was I?

Aaah yes. Hair color didn't have much to do with it really, it was more vocal quality and tonality and ability to take direction. Sometimes peoples voices just sound good together, like music... or arguing sisters... and if they happen to look like sisters... well that's mighty convenient. I have my worries about a couple of scheduling issues with some of the guys. Ahh well. Actors are a dime a dozen. They are ALL expendable! A HA HA HA HA!!! I'm in charge!!!!



Who let that happen?

I pity tha foo who messes with Melissa T!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home