Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, October 24, 2003

Burnt out and sad.


I wish I had time to go look for shoes and a wrap for the wedding on saturday, but I will be locked in the BOX for twelve hours today, so there is no chance. I guess I will be bare foot and bare shouldered. I had such a great idea for a wedding present and I haven't had time to get that either. Perhaps I could do some early morning shopping on saturday, but that is cutting it so close.

I'm so tired.
I miss watching TV, I miss staring out the window, I miss the sunlight, I miss sewing, I miss filling out stupid surveys on the internet, I miss being able to snuggle under the covers talking on the phone with an old friend in the afternoon, I miss starching my laundry when I iron, I miss clean laundry, I miss curling my hair, I miss cooking, I miss Tae-Bo, I miss meeting the girls at the gym, I miss 4-101, I miss pants-free dance parties with Elly, I miss watching GH on Peggy's bed with a bottle of Boon's, I miss raquetball, I miss hugs, I miss Jess and the babies, I miss Amphora-therapy with Maggie, I miss movies with Danni, I miss clubbing, I miss going to see random bands at the Black Cat, I miss my family, I miss the easy times, I miss having a life of my own.

I keep telling myself that every thing I'm doing will pay off in the end. I will graduate, I will be successful, I will be happy... eventually.

I need a day off and some fresh air. Maybe some time next month?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home