Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, October 23, 2003

The Heiress looks so good! I'm so proud of everyone that worked on it! If anyone is actually reading this, please come see it this weekend or next. If you are a GMU Student you can get one free ticket and as many companion tickets as you want for only $7. If you have no affiliation with GMU then it will be $10 but that money goes to making my life easier, so go ahead and pay it.

Tonight there will be fun coffee time after the show, in Jazzman's cafe. I'm so excited!


I'm tired, but it's a good kind of tired. I got to hang out with some friends I hadn't seen in a while tonight and it was good. I actually fell asleep in the theatre lounge for the first time ever. Seriously I was unconcious for like an hour. If it hadn't been for Stephen coming in for a rehearsal I probably would have missed the Heiress Preview and slept right through till morning. That's a little scary.

I'm happy with my midterm grades!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home