Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, October 20, 2003

I have lots and lots of video editing to do tonight and the computer won't cooperate. It's going to be a VERY long night. Auditions are tomorrow for the shorts. I can't wait until that is settled so I can relax and worry about my own stuff for a change.

It's ironic, isn't it? I get involved in all this extra-curricular stuff to help further my career, but then it takes on a life of it's own and my career kind of gets tossed to the side and forgotten about. It's been almost a year since I've done any acting, and the show I'm directing is looming on the horizon and I don't even have a stage manager. Something's got to give. Adios, Sleep! It's been nice knowing you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home