Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, January 26, 2009

So I'm unemployed. Of course I turn to Blog.

Not really unemployed but I'm so UNDERemployed that I feel useless and unable to pay my rent so I guess that means unemployed.

So I've been looking all day for jobs on Craigslist. I don't have much experience as a writer per say, besides my weekly GMU Players emails in college that could probably be printed out and compiled into a volume to rival War and Peace. I feel like I'm a good story teller. I prefer to do this on stage, but if people are hiring writers and paying them money... when they are NOT hiring actors and paying them money... maybe this is something I should look in to.

I never feel like I have anything to say. My life is so ordinary and mundane compared to some. That's it. Nothing to say. The End.

p.s. I started crying looking at the Inauguration pictures in People Magazine this week. How does the O'Bama family do that to so many of us? That sexy Irish bastard. I feel like I live in a different country than I did a few months ago. A country where our leader is a real person with a real family and real problems - who really cares about the greater good. It's going to take a while to get used to this.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home