Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Pity, party of me.

I got invited to a bunch of parties tonight, (Happy Bday, Lauren! Happy
Bday, Matt!). But instead I'm home with a stomachache.

I can't talk about it. But I'm pretty upset about something. I wonder
if it would have been better to remain blissfully ignorant instead of
attacking knowledge with an fing baseball bat shouting, "bring it,
bitch!" I think its better to have attempted and failed, isn't it?
Then why do I feel like shit?

I've had people ask me if I always get my way. The answer is no, but I
don't give up easily. Now I think would be a good time. Its a good
time for giving up, Meegfans. I give up on love.

I don't usually b-log about dates gone wrong, but this was a special
case. This feels like an afterschool special teaching me not to give in
to peer pressure. I wish I had met this guy like 5 years ago, you
know... before I turned evil. The entire time I've known this guy I've
been doing things that I thought would make me seem cool and fun to be
with and those were the things that were turning him off. I wish I
could take that back. I miss that Meegs that I used to be. He would've
gotten along with her so well.

Ironically, I also have to remember that the sweet, stable, cautious
Meegs never would have had the guts to move to Chicago.

Maddy and I were talking the other day about how important it is to find
a guy who shares your religion. I was so excited when I thought I
finally found a nice Catholic boy who got me. But for the first time
ever, I wasn't Catholic enough.

I just can't win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home