Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oi, I've been busy.

Dear Meegfans,

Sorry I haven't written in a while. A lot has been going on.

I finished the show I was producing and acting in at the Second City
Skybox. We came out alright moneywise. It was so much fun, but so much
work for me.

I'm headed into the home stretch of my conservatory training. Only a
few more months! We are previewing our sketches Mondays at 8pm in the
ETC Theatre at Second City. The group is starting to get a little worn
out from being together for over a year, but we are hanging in there and
we have some super funny stuff.

I also got scouted for another show in the Skybox that opens Nov 25. I
really like this group. There are only 5 of us and everyone is
enthusiastic and focused on success. I hope our sketch show is as funny
as our rehearsals! So between class, work, and rehearsals, I pretty
much live at The Second City.

Since I was so busy, I decided something had to go. So I quit my job.

I can't wait for my unpaid vacation to begin!
No more sleepy Meegs!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home