Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Hour PLUS

4:30 Rob brings beer to office
5:00 Happy hour begins
5:30 I introduce myself as Ashley's assistant and explain that its my
job to introduce her to hot guys. Or else I get fired.
7:30 we head to Wrigleyville
8:00 dancing with random people
8:30 convince limo driver to take us to Second City.
9:00 thinking I was reminding Ash to grab her phone off the limo seat I
unwittingly seal her fate.
9:15 the owner of the phone that does not belong to Ashley calls from
his friend's phone. Ash flirts.
10:00 waiting for guy with mohawk to meet us and retrieve phone
10:30 hanging out with awesome guys, one with more of a faux-hawk than a
mohawk.
...the rest is history.

1 Comments:

  • At June 17, 2006 6:10 PM, Blogger Keith said…

    I can't get past 4:30.

    Beer in the office.

    That sound you heard from 2,000 miles away was a sigh of envy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home