Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'd like to put a disclaimer on the previous post. I don't usually sing the praises of my show exploits, but I figured since it felt so good (hurts so good!) afterwards that I should write about it so that next time I feel like crap after a show I can refer back to the blog and say to myself... I was good... at least once.

So to make peace with my readers... here's a picture of a furry animal... I know that's what you really come here for:




HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOIS!

1 Comments:

  • At May 17, 2006 3:37 PM, Blogger Keith said…

    You gotta give the people what they want. But there's nothing wrong with celebrating your successes on your own blog. If there is, a lot of us are in trouble. So congratulations -- or should I say, "atta girl!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home