Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

High Fidel-ity

While I'm collecting pics that parody famous dictators, I think this is
my improv teacher dressed up as Castro on the cover of "Cigar
Asphyxianado" I found this in the collage that lines the walls of the
ETC box office. (Baby Hitler was just added to the inner walls of the
Skybox Box last week.) There's something inherently comforting about
working in a place where the walls have the same decorating concept as
my bedroom when I was 19. No, I didn't decorate my walls with spoofs of
evil, but it was a random collage of movie/theatre posters, found
objects, memorabelia, certificates, and postcards. Further proof that
Second City is my home. Or at least my bedroom?

2 Comments:

  • At August 09, 2006 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how did Ann Coulter find your blog??

     
  • At August 10, 2006 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What are you, some newbie?
    I am a regular viewer (commentor) of my Arch-Enemy Meegs.
    P.S. As your penance go buy my books. (all of them!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home